Saturday, November 1, 2014

He likes doin' what I like


So I've made reference in the past how Mitch reminds me of Blake Shelton and his song, 'Doin' what she likes' is pretty spot on if you ask me. If you haven't heard the song...here's a clip of it.

SO for our anniversary this year being the 8th year it was either Bronze or Pottery.  I figured it'd be fun if we went to Glazed and Confused, a little pottery shop by our house, and did some fun crafty stuff together; just us, no kidlets. Sounded like heaven to me!


I LOVE SKULLS
We had limited time that day since they close at 5pm and we didn't get the kids out the door until a little past 4pm. If we were going to do this and make it fun it better be quick as well!


Our anniversary is right before Halloween so why not do something FUN!

Couldn't come up with a great idea so I went
and rocked some Sugar Skull action.

This is Mitch running out of time so we had to double team his.
Black it is!

This was my 45 minutes of Sugar Skull time. 
When you go and glaze any kind of ceramics it needs at least two coats of glaze or it's not going to look so hot. Three is the preferred amount of glaze to make it really stand out and look nice.

Mitch adding his finishing touches at the last possible second.

Almost a week or so later and we got our mugs back.

OMG! I am in love! So much fun!
Now lets fill these things with something HOT, Strong and GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment