Friday, August 8, 2014

When in Rome...


So the saying goes, "When in Rome, do as the Roman's do."



Well, here it is, it is preseason football time again and this mama is happy.
I love football, I really do and to prove it here is the preseason schedule for this year.

So when my sister called me up the other day and asked if I was interested in going to a preseason Rams game I was kinda excited about it. I wasn't sure how the logistics of kids, hubby, and I all going was going to work out, but I was excited to think that there was maybe a chance we could go. Now I've only ever been to ONE professional football game before and that was to watch my beloved Packers play against the Rams two years ago. I am a Green Bay Packers Fan. I can't help it. But somehow, some way it magically worked that we were able to go!

For your viewing pleasure our wonderful first night of football for the year:
So we all know you can't go to a game without your GEAR!

I DO have a Rams jersey that was given to me back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and God knows only where it is...actually it might reside in a box somewhere in the storage room of our house, which is also known to us as "THE BLACK HOLE." Good luck trying to find it in enough time to make this years play off games. Seriously, it's a mess....we won't go there.

So now we've got the gear right? Well, I didn't have gear, which was immediately accessible, but I bought a shirt and I bought one quick.
It's pretty right?!?! I mean gold really isn't my color, but I'll blend.
She's already excited and they haven't even lost yet.
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know...but seriously, am I lying? I think not.

Back at home Auntie Jen and Claira get to stay behind and have some bonding time! AWE!!!!!!


The excitement is building!!!!!!

And they see the field and it's glorious!

So if any one has ever met my children they know that they are HAMS through and through and what would a football game be without the shenanigans of my children? Truly, they are almost 4 and totally 6, nothing really is too serious to them.

The great ghost of football players past. 
And you can't take little ones to a football game and actually expect them to sit still.

They get stuck in the arms and the Cornholio's come out! LOL!
But what is a game without the food right? $25 later for nacho's, endless popcorn and an endless pop and seriously, the fact that we JUST ate dinner before we went to the game is a distant memory. My girls eat like we've never fed them before in their LIVES....0.o Seriously...it was a sight to behold.

I caption this "Blackmail" Yes, I painted her nails because it was a special occasion.

Soph's face is priceless! 

I'm not sure which is bigger, the jersey dress she's rocking or that POP! Good LORD!

But truly the best times are when the "faces" of my family come out...like the REALLY good ones. The one of Mitch above, if you didn't notice, was pretty funny, but check this one out. 


2 words: LOVE IT!

She wanted to tell her sister "somepin." Oh the joys of being their mama!
So with that my friends I give you our night at the Rams game...Check out my facebook feed later next week. I'll be sporting my hot sexy Green Bay Packer kicks from my couch watching the game from the comforts of home.  


Final Score: New Orleans Saints 26 to the St. Louis Rams 24

Told ya, I wasn't lying....










No comments:

Post a Comment