Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project: Cute as a button tacks


So last week was just so busy that I didn't get around to posting anything. This week is much of the same. With Super Bowl I didn't even bother to do family dinner, and just made some white chicken chili that wasn't half bad. I did end up helping one of my Besties make a really good Banana Split Icebox Cake. We were also on a time crunch so I might have to make that one again. I promise to post it when I do. It had rave reviews from the minions, the hubby, and my Bestie Amanda. 

This one is going to be a wicked quick post since it's Wednesday night, and that means pizza night.

Some purple buttons

So I've had these around the house for a while. I picked them up at Michael's Craft Store for like a $1.50. They have that great little $1 section, you can find these very fun plain buttons in that section.

Tacks!
Next you'll need to go to the grocery store, or office supply store, and pick yourself up a box of tacks. Schnucks here in the county has them for about $2 for a box of 100, or I'm quite sure you can find them at Office Max. I used the jewelry glue that I had on hand to apply the tacks to the back of the buttons. I'm quite sure you could use Super Glue too. Any kind of glue meant for metal or plastic should do the trick.


TA DA! Et Viola!

So these "cute as a button" tacks would spruce up anyones desk space. The color is fun too! Spring is right around the corner! These would be fun in any color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment