Monday, September 1, 2014

Kiddy Car Garage via Pinterest

Pinterest, if you are on it, is like a huge receptacle for some of the greatest stuff EVER! I'm totally a digital hoarder! I have like 1.6K followers, and seriously I follow like a thousand people. I'm not kidding. What a great way for me to hoard pictures, articles and all sorts of things I love. I also send Mitch pins via email which somedays he likes and somedays...well, not so much. I also send my friends and loved ones pins too. If you have been on the receiving end of one of my pins, its because I saw it and I thought of you. Anyway, this post is about one of the hundred pins I have sent to Mitch. This is one of the ones recently that he was kinda excited to figure out and do himself. 


And then this is what happened:

He was totally on a mission.

Don't judge by his face, he got out of the house for a while.

He got to work with his hands and that makes him  happy!

Totally on Daddy Duty!

Why it has a pitched roof under a deck...I don't know.

Everything fits....

Then he figured out that it's RIGHT BY THE AIR CONDITIONER! O.O! 

Well, it is close to the garage in the link.

$63 dollars later and one trip to Ace Hardware and one trip to Rural King later and WABAM! One Kiddy Car Garage Bartnick Style! I'm thinking it may need a mama's touch, but for right now it'll do! 



1 comment: