Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A letter to my mother:

Mom,                                                                                                                             July 8th, 2014

You know how they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? I think the apple skipped a generation.

Your cup will runnith over when you see what I've been waiting ALL day to share with you!! Ready??
Oh they are SO ready.




They are growing up so fast...just look at this face!!
Seriously I laugh ever time I see this!


And what's even more crazy is that the whole "horse" thing has totally blown past me and enveloped Roo to the point of obsession. She wants a horse so bad and told me that WHEN, not if, but WHEN she gets a horse she will name her Rosy. I'm thinking like "O'Donnell?" I don't know where she came up with it, but she's pretty set on the name. It is kind of like me with Aurora right? It's just something we like and we stick with. From the picture above, I'm guessing that Soph is still trying to work the whole thing through still. Regardless Mitch said they had a lot of fun.

She's a little YOU!

Just wait till you see the rest of them.



Looks like the horse riding lessons are paying off.
And Soph seems to be enjoying herself too...

Okay, well maybe she's trying.



THERE'S the smile!!
So I figured since you are so far away these would brighten your day!
Love you! Miss you!
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment